Digimon Masters Online teases a new content update which will increase the level cap and add new Digimon. In addition to content update, tamers can will also see some changes such as the removal of playtime limit and increase of drop/hatching rate.
"Since our commercial/official service started last week, we know that all of our players were expecting a lot of things to happen within the realm of the Digimon. Adventures within the realm of the Digimon is never ending now that there will be 'New Maps' for daring Tamers to explore and along the way, 'New Digimon' shall arise for Tamers to obtain. We would like to thank all of the players who have been actively sending and posting their comments and suggestions for the benefit of the game we all love."
Revealed at the Facebook, there will be 8 new Digimon, new Digivolve, and 3 new maps in the update.
New Digimon(Digimon Masters Online Gold)
- Monodramon (Mega=Justimon)
- Renamon (Mega=Sakuyamon)
- Tentomon (Mega=HerculesKabuterimon)
- Kiwimon (Mega=Gryphonmon)
- Gomamon (Mega=Vikemon)
- Agumon (Mega=WarGreymon)
- Hagurumon[MechaNorimon] (Mega=MugenDramon)
- Hagurumon[Gardromon] (Mega=HiAndromon)
- "Toy gun" (65Lv Beelzemon can digivolve onto Beelzemon Blast Mode by using this item), This means: Beelzemon Blast Mode will be updated.
- "Z'd-hou" (65Lv MetalGarurumon can digivolve onto Z'dGarurumon by using this item)", This means: Z'dGarurumon update.
Note: Schedule and Version are subject to changes.
Three of the new maps
- Old D Terminal
- Western Village of the west side
- Dark Tower Barren Land